Fellowship Baptist Church was born in 1958 as the result of a revival meeting that was held in what is now the Guynn Furniture Store in downtown Wytheville. Shortly thereafter, three lots were purchased in Granite Acres on Peppers Ferry Road, and the miracle that is our church began. Over the years, God has added exponentially to the work. Because of the vision of men and women of great faith, God has allowed us to enjoy the growth and new avenues of ministry that come when faithful servants rely on their faithful God. In 2007, FBC purchased the land across Granite Acres Road for further expansion. God has blessed us with great pastors throughout the years who have stayed by the stuff and been faithful to the Saviour, and we are grateful for His working through all of them. Andrew Davis, the 10th and current pastor at Fellowship, is committed to seeing us realize all that God has planned for our work. Through faithful, balanced and doctrinally sound preaching and teaching, Christ-exalting music and a Godly love that is demonstrated through evangelism and outreach, we believe our best and brightest days are still ahead.